Pi 2300 is a fully licensed and insured Newcastle based Private Investigation service. No request is too small, we happily cater to both businesses and individuals.
We service (but are not limited to) Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, The Central Coast and Hunter Valley regions.
We strive to achieve the highest quality of work whilst conducting ourselves in a professional and ethical manner.
Anthony has over 6 years experience as a police officer within the New South Wales Police Force. His role was within general duties and licensing, where he undertook overt and covert operational roles. Anthony completed these operations within several divisions of the police and completed rigorous training.
Within the Police Force he would:
- Coordinate and participate in operations both overt and covert;
- Supervise complaints relating to licensed premises and possible breaches using multi organisations both attached to the police and external agencies;
- Handle workplace compliance and disputes including harassment and misconduct leading to criminal investigations and convictions;
- Provide the local area command, crime manager development reports and affiliated crime strategies; and
- Work closely with specialised crime sectors targeting outlaw motorcycle gangs and organised crime groups
Anthony also has experience with risk assessment, cost estimating, technical legislation relating to the Liquor, Crimes, Surveillance and Privacy Acts and Regulations including contract administration. He is proficient at analysing investigation information and reporting on recommendations or outcomes.
Anthony believes communication is the key to successful investigation. Adding to this he is highly organised and when it comes to time management he allocates his time effectively to maximise productivity.
Anthony has attained qualifications externally to the NSW Police Force in Investigative Services and is a holder of both a NSW and QLD Private investigations licence.
Please contact Anthony if you have any questions.
View or download the Pi2300 Capability Statement